Monday, November 15, 2010

This is a tool that may change the way you get information.. and It's free!

   Have you ever wanted to listen to Man Cow in the afternoon? Have you ever wanted to listen to Rush but could not pick up the local station he was on? Wanted to listen to the G Man but no local station carries his show.

Well those days are over, go to the link below. if you did not know already, radio streaming is free and easy to use. You can listen to thousands of local shows or national shows with ease. This is the best way to get great information.

I have it on my blackberry storm 2 and my I Pad. I listen in the car at home anywhere I want. Many of the show websites also have access to MP3 files also.

I was surprised to find out how many of my tech savvy friends did not know about this source of information. So start getting your information from talk radio anytime you want it before the government shuts it down.


Love Gary 


http://streamingradioguide.com/streaming-radio-stations.php